"We do not lose heart... inwardly we are being renewed day by day.” 2 Corinthians 4:16
Can you envision being made new? Healed? Filled with hope, possibilities and joy? If that is your desire, UBC’s renewal ministry may be the perfect fit for you. UBC’s Renewal Ministry is a specialized Discipleship Group centered around a 12-step recovery program for anyone struggling with the brokenness that comes with life. Renewal and freedom are possible with the help of Christ and His word.
New life and freedom come through Christ and it comes by working through steps of healing found in scripture. All who are tired, broken or hurting are invited to come find recovery in Jesus Christ. Our prayer is that people can find freedom from substance abuse, fear, control issues, eating disorders, depression, and many other personal struggles.
We all hurt. How we deal with that hurt matters. Together we take it to Christ and find RENEWAL.
- Meets every Wednesday, 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
- Childcare is provided.
- Gender based groups
- The introductory material takes about 10 minutes per day while step-group materials take a bit longer. The step study takes 8-10 months to complete.
- Cost: no charge to attend Renewal. Once you decide to start the curriculum, you will need to purchase books for step group (6 books total) Most books are $10-$15.
- Everyone is welcome. God’s steps of healing can free you from any addiction, struggle or hurt.
- Groups are open for people to join at any time. Please complete a Renewal Registration so we can be sure to plan for you.
Everyone can experience bumps and bruises in the journey of life. When the bumps and bruises don't heal, when the mountains seem too big to cross and the mire to sticky to get out of, we need RENEWAL. The promise of new life, restoration, hope. Come see where the hope is!
“But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior.” Titus 3:4-6